If you’re attending an outdoor wedding this spring, make sure you come prepared. It’s the season of fresh flowers and sunshine, but there’s always the element of surprise rain showers. Here are some of our favorite accessories to battle transitional weather and how to add a little flair to your wedding day style!
- Sunglasses: A chic pair of shades will keep you from squinting and protect your eyes from harmful UV rays.
- Makeup Setting Spray: A setting spray will keep your makeup in place, so you’re free to dance the night away!
- Hair Shine Mist: Spring showers and humidity may sound like wedding hair killers, but they don’t have to be. The shine mist also creates a barrier from moisture and will keep your hair from becoming a frizzy mess.
- Heel Protectors: Put your best foot forward this wedding season with heel protectors to stave off mud and keep you from sinking into grass.
- Shawl or Cardigan: You never know with outdoor weddings, it can be hot one minute and cold the next!
I hope these tips help!