There are so many different bridal bouquet types, so your wedding bouquet style is up to you.
Start your search with bridal bouquet pictures for inspiration. Search for types of flowers and colors you want for your wedding theme. Keep in mind the season of the year, depending on what time of the year will dictate what flowers are available. You don’t want to break your bank either! Once you have gathered your inspiration pictures, present them to the florist or wedding planner so they can create a look for you.
Here are some of our favorite bridal bouquets:
- Cascade: The dramatic cascade bouquet features a “waterfall” of flowers that drapes down the front of the arrangement. Vines and orchids are popular in creating that look.
- Hand-Tied: Freer that other bouquet styles, hand-tied bouquets can include a wide variety of flowers and greenery. To finish it off simply use ribbon, fabric, or twine to secure the bouquet. Hand-tied bouquets have a “fresh-picked” feel and are ideal for bohemian or rustic weddings.
- Round: Round bouquets are formed into perfect domes, often using a single type of flower like roses or peonies. They are also often monochromatic, although they look just as beautiful featuring flowers in a variety of colors.
- Nosegay: Similar to posy bouquets, nosegays place more emphasis on greenery. They are great options for bridesmaid bouquets, due to their small, compact size.
- Pomander: Perfectly round spheres of blooms from the sweet pomander bouquet, which includes a ribbon handle at the top for carrying or displaying. We’ve seen them suspended from shepherd hooks along the aisle, and they are also perfect for flower girls.